Monday, September 16, 2019

Your supervillain/hero catchphrase

I take attendance by asking the students a question. Today's afternoon session was thematically linked to the morning, though I don't think anyone submitted answers that used that link.

If you were a superhero/villain, what would your catchphrase be? (previously)

Lots of noises:

  • woo-hoo
  • Oh no
  • yo yo
  • wee woo
  • nothing
  • Silence!
  • *silence*
  • none -- I would keep myself "mysterious"
  • ummmm.
  • badda bing badda baah
  • HaHaHaHaHaHa
And then some, nefarious or virtuous depending on how you read them / how they are delivered:
  • gonna hack em all.
  • I'll be the God of the New World
  • "seize the means of production"
  • Here goes
  • "the end"
  • Aight I'm a head out
  • Run it through valgrind
  • Never fear, is here!
  • Please don't fight back
  • Gotta Catchem All
  • Not on my watch
  • Listen to my full monologue!
  • I'm sleepy :(
  • lol good luck guys
  • Too much sauce
  • Big O!
I definitely can see a sinister cackle following "Listen to my full monologue!"


This post's theme word is skail (verb intr.): "to scatter out, spill, or disperse." The assembled crowds skailed before the doomsday machine.

No comments: