Wednesday, September 4, 2019

If you were transformed into an animal, you'd be a:

I take attendance by having the students answer a question.

If you were transformed into an animal, you'd be a:

Many people picked mammals:
  • polar bear
  • flying squirrel
  • dolphin (x2)
  • wolf
  • panda
  • otter
  • capybara
  • sloth
  • dog (x3)
  • human (x3)
  • bushbaby
  • [own first name] (x3)
The surprising-to-me frontrunning category was birds. Birds!
  • penguin (x3)
  • bald eagle
  • duck
  • eagle
  • owl
  • bird (x2)
  • Big Bird
Kudos for picking "birds", but the specificity of mammals was lacking here.

Then, as always, the outliers:

  • shark (x2)
  • stable matching
  • meal
  • dragon

I'm not sure that "stable matching" is an animal, so there's a type error there. Who wants to be a meal? At least one student in my class!


This post's theme word is infundibuliform (adj), "funnel-shaped." I'd be an infundibuliform sponge; it seems meditative.

No comments: