Wednesday, September 18, 2019

What is the punchline of your favorite joke?

I take attendance by asking students a question.

What is the punchline of your favorite joke? (previously)

  • everything was covered in "de-brie"
  • "You're funny... funny looking"
  • "Maybe next time you should estimate me!"
  • drum noise
  • laugh (hopefully at others)
  • lmaoooo
  • A grasshopper walks into a bar... find me for the rest
  • "It's you guys, the audience"
  • lol
  • You are a joke
  • Yo' mama
  • dab
  • fshhh
  • porcupine
  • gottem
  • Don't leaf me I'm bushed!
  • ketchup
  • this suit is black not
  • I don't remember
  • uh... I forgot it
  • that's what she said
  • Stone Cold Steve Austin
  • You're bad.
  • gottee
  • Deafening Silence
  • I don't have any favorite joke
  • Babanana
  • "forcefully ejecting air out of my nose"
  • that's it
  • Told you so
  • hole in one
  • N/A
  • 189
Some of those were mysterious.


This post's theme word is robustious (adj), "strong and sturdy; boisterous; coarse or crude." I suspect some robustious jokes are hiding in there.

No comments: