Monday, October 7, 2019

What song was most recently stuck in your head?

I take attendance by asking students a question.

What song was most recently stuck in your head? (previously 2017)

Most of these were new to me. I'm not in touch with the music scene. Some of them might as well be purely invented by smooshing words together. My apologies for misspellings, I have tried to interpolate letters of the Roman alphabet from handwriting scratches.

  • Going Bad
  • False Confidence
  • Rome
  • Truth Hurts
  • Your Man - Josh Turner
  • Autumn Breeze - Jida
  • lose my mind
  • Singh is King
  • Feel Special - TWICE
  • Sight and Shadow (Hiroyuki Sarrano + Gemie)
  • Listen
  • Just like you
  • I Will
  • All My Exes Live in Texas
  • Good as Hell
  • Plastic Love
  • Beam - 88 rising
  • Run Away - Ben Platt
  • Listen.
  • Surf
  • Born in the USA
  • Z3
  • hotline bling
  • staying alive
  • crazy
  • love my way
Then there were some opt-outs:
  • *silence*
  • The 7th mode of the melodic minor scale
  • what does the fox say (re last lab)


This post's theme word is demit, "to give up an office or position; to dismiss; to resign." After several consecutive days of fox screeching, we demitted from the campsite and vowed never to return.


No comments: