I'm chugging along, with Beeminder on my tail. This month I reduced the number of outstanding draft posts substantially, from 382 to... whatever 382 minus the bullets below is. Hopefully I didn't lose too much ground to new draft posts this month.
- Lausanne pagoda
- Coffee and a croissant, perfection
- Victoria and Albert
- Skyscraper portraiture
- France (from Switzerland)
- Nourrissez la poubelle!
- Nightvale and Jason Webley
- Maine art
- Louvre castle
- Obligatory airplane window wing shot
- Métro Arts et Métiers
- Better than advertising
- Parc Martin Luther King
- In a hole in a hill there lived a hobbit...
- Journée de patrimoine (complete with water-processing dragon and restricted-access ballroom!)
- Eldrich food
- Tree interrupts skyline
- A giant mobile brush?
Most of the retroblogging seems to be processing and sorting photos that I intended to blog, but got caught somewhere in my camera, on a memory card, or on a folder on my desktop. (Helpfully, the folder is called "sort these".) So here, enjoy these captured photons of my past.
This post's theme word is rhadamanthine, "inflexibly just or severe." The Beeminder penalties for defaulting on personal goals become increasingly rhadamanthine.