Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tabouli

Earlier this week, I made tabouli. It tastes like home, that is, deliciousness. I tried to photograph it, but the light in my kitchen is too dim. And I didn't want to be that weird roommate who lights her food and photographs it before eating it.

My street is still unplowed! It is apparently too minor to deserve attention from a streetplow, or perhaps its confounding one-way direction changes are too difficult. The sidewalk is also unplowed, so each tiny portion is as clean as the residents of the adjacent house deign to shovel it.
This provides for an amusingly uneven walk up and down the street. Thus did I trek through the snow to get groceries. I was suckered in to buying this tea, for its excellent package design. I love green.

Headed home later this week. Delightful. I don't have any exams, but I am waiting for my students to take their exam so that I can grade it.


In that spirit, this post's theme song is "This is not over yet," from Parade.

No comments: