Why did the chicken cross the road?
- for an insurance scam
- Caged animals have no freedom in 'murica.
- Her mission is classified.
- Why not?
- Because it's entitled to do so.
- To sing Adele's "Hello (from the other side)"
- the other chicken
- to find his home
It's clear that students have food-as-motivation on their minds. It was a popular theme:
- probably food
- b/c there was food?
- to get Chinese food
If not food, then they have deeper existential questions:
- What is a bird?
- to find purpose in its life
- to run away from its problems
- The road is a metaphor. The chicken is not.
- Why not?
- Why didn't the chicken cross the road?
- Death is an illusion.
And also darker and more pessimistic interpretations:
- To die by its own choice.
- It was an exorcism.
- "NOTHING IS WRITTEN!!" (<-- future="" lawyer="" li="" possible="">
- or else I would've killed it.
- It has accepted its mortality. -->
And today's honorary brownnoser award goes to, "because it wanted to go to algorithms class."
This post's theme word is malinger, "to feign illness in order to avoid work." That malingering chicken, always visiting the across-the-road doctor and never clocking in to the same-side-of-the-road henhouse!